Sales & Business Development
Swoop has provided hundreds of thousands passengers rides all over the U.S., becoming one of LA’s fastest growing startups. We’re tackling this head-on by centralizing the $40B group mobility industry so groups from any type of event (corporations, venues, experience destinations) can instantly book a trip from a local operator.
We're backed exclusively by Silicon Valley VCs and angels – and growing fast.
Swoop is looking for underdogs who enjoy a fast-paced, hard-working environment of builders to join our team in Los Angeles. We have the resources and the appetite to conquer the $40b group mobility space and are in need of versatile hustlers to help us. If you are ready to get your hands dirty and make a real impact, apply to join the rocketship.
The AccountManager role is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities to help grow one Swoop’s business. This is an opportunity to gain experience in sales, customer service, and relationship building in a fast-paced, growing environment. We're looking for someone who is natural at selling, passionate about relationships, the transportation industry, tech and enjoys working with both internal and external partners.
- Manage long-term partnerships with current accounts
- Infiltrate existing accounts to find decision makers to use our product, Swoop
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective accounts
- Schedule appointments and have in-person and phone meetings for new partner acquisitions expanding into the existing customer base
- Achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly goals across sales activities and revenue goals
- Assist sales team members in building pipelines with new targeted accounts to help close sales
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, and engineering - echoing the voice of the customer and providing constructive and actionable feedback to the team
- Provide insightful and educational product demonstrations, and provide creative ways to help a businesses focus on ground transportation
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience
- Prior CRM experience (Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach.io)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas.
- You understand that change is the only constant in a startup, and you embrace it. You are excited about building a world class sales organization!
- Sales Driven: You embrace sales and business development and this opportunity represents a career path that makes you passionate in what you’re doing
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of customer requests
- Curious: You always want to know more and enjoy understanding your clients and what drives their buying decisions
- Great Communicator: You are a clear, concise and a compelling storyteller. You have excellent written and oral communication and can adapt your style based on your audience
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth
- Excellent Attitude: Fearless and positive attitude, willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Self-starter: You're always looking for ways to do your job better and take the initiative in understanding how you and the team can be successful
• Help solve meaningful problems, many of which have never been considered before
• Join and early start-up at the beginning of hypergrowth
• WeWork Office in the heart of Silicon Beach
• Flexible working culture
• Competitive salary
• Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Smart (and fun) co-workers
• Free team lunch every weekday