Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Swoop has provided hundreds of thousands passengers rides all over the U.S., becoming one of LA’s fastest growing startups. We’re tackling this head-on by centralizing the $40B group mobility industry so groups from any type of event (corporations, venues, experience destinations) can instantly book a trip from a local operator.
We're backed exclusively by Silicon Valley VCs and angels – and growing fast.
Swoop is looking for underdogs who enjoy a fast-paced, hard-working environment of builders to join our team in Los Angeles. We have the resources and the appetite to conquer the $40b group mobility space and are in need of versatile hustlers to help us. If you are ready to get your hands dirty and make a real impact, apply to join the rocketship.
The Sales Representative role is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities to help grow one Swoop’s business. This is an opportunity to gain experience in sales, customer service, and relationship building in a fast-paced, growing environment. We're looking for someone who is natural at selling, passionate about relationships, the transportation industry, tech and enjoys working with both internal and external partners.
- Clearly communicate the value of Swoop and the company’s capabilities to prospective accounts
- Using calls and email cadences, and act as the first point of contact with businesses who may be a fit for Swoop
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
- Manage inbound and outbound pipeline using Swoop’s CRM
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
- Partner with our account executive team to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Crushing monthly quotas and exceeding expectations
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Conducting weekly one-on-one sessions with your Sales Manager to receive direct coaching and insight
- Act as an ambassador of Swoop’s mission, brand, and product
- 6+ months of prior sales experience post-graduation
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience
- Strong experience in prospecting
- Prior CRM experience (Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach.io)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You understand that change is the only constant in a startup, and you embrace it. You are excited about building a world class sales organization!
- Sales Driven: You embrace sales and business development and this opportunity represents a career path that makes you passionate in what you’re doing
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of customer requests
- Curious: You always want to know more and enjoy understanding your clients and what drives their buying decisions
- Great Communicator: You are a clear, concise and a compelling storyteller. You have excellent written and oral communication and can adapt your style based on your audience
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth
- Excellent Attitude: Fearless and positive attitude, willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Self-starter: You're always looking for ways to do your job better and take the initiative in understanding how you and the team can be successful
• Help solve meaningful problems, many of which have never been considered before
• Join and early start-up at the beginning of hypergrowth
• WeWork Office in the heart of Silicon Beach
• Flexible working culture
• Competitive salary
• Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Smart (and fun) co-workers
• Free team lunch every weekday