Swoop has provided hundreds of thousands passengers rides all over the U.S., becoming one of LA’s fastest growing startups. We’re tackling this head-on by centralizing the $40B group mobility industry so groups from any type of event (corporations, venues, experience destinations) can instantly book a trip from a local operator.
We're backed exclusively by Silicon Valley VCs and angels – and growing fast.
Swoop is looking for underdogs who enjoy a fast-paced, hard-working environment of builders to join our team in Los Angeles. We have the resources and the appetite to conquer the $40b group mobility space and are in need of versatile hustlers to help us. If you are ready to get your hands dirty and make a real impact, apply to join the rocketship.
- Manage all aspects of accounting operations
- Ensure all procedures are in compliance with US GAAP
- Help with tax audits and tax returns for various entities
- Draft error-free accounting reports and present the results
- Suggest modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Finalize internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Contribute to the month-end and year-end close process
- Plan, develop and document business processes
- Liaise with managers to improve financial procedures
- 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Public audit background (Big 4+ preferred)
- Consumer good industry experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- You understand that change is the only constant in a startup, and you embrace it. You are excited about building a world class sales organization!
- Attention to Detail: You live for the little details to ensure everything is in order. Nothing goes past you and you’re able to catch things that others can’t
- Curious: You always want to know more and enjoy understanding the business on a deeper level
- Great Communicator: You have excellent written and oral communication and articulate clear and concise
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth
- Excellent Attitude: Fearless and positive attitude, willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Self-starter: You're always looking for ways to do your job better and take the initiative in understanding how you and the team can be successful
• Help solve meaningful problems, many of which have never been considered before
• Join and early start-up at the beginning of hypergrowth
• WeWork Office in the heart of Silicon Beach
• Flexible working culture
• Competitive salary
• Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Smart (and fun) co-workers
• Free team lunch every weekday