Customer Success Manager
Los Angeles /
Sales & Business Development /
Swoop is a mobility tech company headquartered in Los Angeles. Our mission is to make transportation accessible, transparent, and affordable for everyone. We recently raised a $3.2m seed round from top investors and are in a period of hypergrowth as we tackle the chauffeured transportation industry.
Founded by transportation industry experts, Swoop is committed to creating an experience that customers love and our partners rely on. We have the resources and the appetite to conquer the $40b group mobility space and need versatile go-getters to help us. If you have the drive to work in a fast-paced, hard-working environment of builders to join our team in Los Angeles and remotely. Come join us, get your hands dirty and make a real impact.
Swoop provides chauffeured transportation (e.g. limo, bus, and van) operators with SaaS platform, Moovs (Moovsapp.com). Moovs makes it easier to allow businesses access to website development, booking tools, dispatch automation, payment management, and much more. Additionally, we help their customers navigate the highly fragmented industry by removing frustration and complexity from the current user experience with our Marketplace at swoopapp.com.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager that will work directly with our SMB clients as they navigate and utilize our platform. The role will be essential to increasing the usage of our platform, Moovs (moovsapp.com) with our user base. This role requires someone who is excited to get their hands dirty and talk to customers on a daily basis. Our users are SMBs, often with limited tech literacy, so we're looking for someone who is empathetic and patient to our growing user base. You will also be helping lead all aspects of customer success, from collateral, to the customer resource center, while partnering with our founders on the structure within the department.
- Work closely with our growing customer base through 1:1 interactions and resources that scale
- Work with the Founder on setting the overall direction of Customer Success
- Manage all customer-facing communication post sign up
- Create and update user guides, FAQs, and How-To videos
- Measure and evaluate support processes and drive continuous process improvement with eye towards user satisfaction
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering teams relative to problems encountered and possible improvements to our systems
- Set the tone for a culture that puts the customer first
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in a fast-paced customer success environment
- Strong organizational skills and high level of customer empathy (preferably with SMBs)
- Strong critical thinking ability on technical & non-technical issues
- Customer-First: You embrace roles related to the customer and put the customer first; this opportunity represents a career path that makes you passionate in what you’re doing
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of customer requests
- Curious: You always want to know more and enjoy understanding your clients and what drives their buying decisions
- Great Communicator: You are a clear, concise and a compelling storyteller. You have excellent written and oral communication and can adapt your style based on your audience
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth
- Excellent Attitude: Fearless and positive attitude, willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Self-starter: You're always looking for ways to do your job better and take the initiative in understanding how you and the team can be successful