Sales Operations Associate
Swoop has provided hundreds of thousands passengers rides all over the U.S., becoming one of LA’s fastest growing startups. We’re tackling this head-on by centralizing the $40B group mobility industry so groups from any type of event (corporations, venues, experience destinations) can instantly book a trip from a local operator.
We're backed exclusively by Silicon Valley VCs and angels – and growing fast.
Swoop is looking for underdogs who enjoy a fast-paced, hard-working environment of builders to join our team in Los Angeles. We have the resources and the appetite to conquer the $40b group mobility space and are in need of versatile hustlers to help us. If you are ready to get your hands dirty and make a real impact, apply to join the rocketship.
This role will be responsible for working with stakeholders from the sales and operations team and cross-functional partners to improve business challenges and ensure rides are successful. You have strong operation experience and leverage your analytical skills to develop solutions for improving business processes.
- Partner with sales and operation leadership to design and execute strategic, organizational and operational projects
- Assist the sales team and operations team with creating high-touch customer proposals and ensure that all stakeholders are following processes to succeed
- Meet with top-level customers through meetings and phone calls by understanding logistical requirements for their transportation and pass along logistics plans to the operations team
- Research and obtain further information for upcoming rides to ensure the operations team is setup for success
- Partner with our Sales Leaders to develop strategies to enable our fast-growing sales team to scale effectively, including necessary sales processes
- Monitor sales-related metrics and provide the sales analysis report
- 2-4 years in sales or operations (experience with mobility company a plus)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience
- Ability to eloquently distill and communicate complex topics broadly to leaders, team members and everyone in between
- Ability to build strong partnerships and collaborate with stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior CRM experience (Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach.io)
- You understand that change is the only constant in a startup, and you embrace it. You are excited about building a world class sales organization!
- Attention to Detail: You live for the little details to ensure everything goes smooth. Nothing goes past you and you’re able to catch things that others can’t to improve the customer experience
- Sales Driven: You embrace sales and business development and this opportunity represents a career path that makes you passionate in what you’re doing
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of customer requests
- Curious: You always want to know more and enjoy understanding your clients and what drives their buying decisions
- Great Communicator: You are a clear, concise and a compelling storyteller. You have excellent written and oral communication and can adapt your style based on your audience
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth
- Excellent Attitude: Fearless and positive attitude, willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Self-starter: You're always looking for ways to do your job better and take the initiative in understanding how you and the team can be successful
• Help solve meaningful problems, many of which have never been considered before
• Join and early start-up at the beginning of hypergrowth
• WeWork Office in the heart of Silicon Beach
• Flexible working culture
• Competitive salary
• Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Smart (and fun) co-workers
• Free team lunch every weekday