Associate Product Manager
Los Angeles /
Engineering Team /
Swoop is a VC-backed mobility tech company headquartered in Los Angeles. Our mission is to make transportation accessible, transparent, and affordable for everyone. We recently raised a $3.2m seed round from top investors and are in a period of hypergrowth as we tackle the chauffeured transportation industry.
Founded by transportation domain experts, Swoop is committed to creating an experience that customers love and our partners rely on. We are looking for someone who enjoys a fast-paced, hard-working environment of builders to join our team in Los Angeles and remotely. We have the resources and the appetite to conquer the $40b group mobility space and need versatile go-getters to help us. If you are ready to get your hands dirty and make a real impact, apply to join our team.
Swoop provides chauffeured transportation (e.g. limo, bus, and van) operators with SaaS platform (Moovs) that makes it easy for them to manage their business - from website development, booking tools, dispatch automation, payment management, and much more. Additionally, we help their customers navigate the highly fragmented industry by removing frustration and complexity from the current user experience.
Swoop & Moovs (which is our SaaS offering, and is the main focus of the company) were built by a small team but has a huge surface area. Moovs is SaaS that helps vehicle operators & owners manage their business more effectively through technology- from website development, booking tools, dispatch automation, payment management, and much more. While we have a vision for how the product should evolve over the long-term, we want to be rigorous in how we translate that vision into concrete plans over the short- and medium-term.
As the Associate Product Manager, you'll collaborate closely with various teams at Swoop to:
- Support the growth of building out features that add value to our customers and focus on the product experience
- Help users discover value in Moovs and convert to our paid products
- Expand Moovs use within organizations and across new geographies
What you'll do
- You'll help design the product function at Moovs—what it's responsible for, how it interfaces with other teams, and how it'll grow and develop over time.
- You'll help formulate Moovs' long-term product vision, goals, metrics and strategy.
- You'll translate that strategy into concrete plans and objectives over the short- and medium-term.
- You'll guide the prioritization of work and help make resourcing and prioritization tradeoffs more generally.
- You'll support building a compelling product roadmap based on customer needs, resources, and strategic opportunities.
- You'll work closely with our Engineering and Leadership teams to ensure we're using the right metrics to inform our product roadmap and to measure success.
What we're looking for
- You have some experience in shipping products users love.
- You have experience using both quantitative data (e.g., metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g., user feedback) to inform product prioritization.
- You preferably have a technical background
- You have some experience with product marketing, packaging, and pricing, ideally for software-as-a-service (SaaS) products.
- You collaborate well cross-functionally—especially with engineering, marketing, sales, and support—to get an organization working together towards strategic objectives.
- You have built, or are committed to building, diverse and inclusive product teams.
- Bonus Points:
- You love to build are excited about supporting organizations across the board
- You've helped design the product function at a startup and care a lot about shaping (and working in) a high-impact, collaborative organization.
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of requests
- Great Communicator: You are a clear, concise and compelling communicator. You have excellent written and oral communication and can change up your communication style depending on your audience.
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth
- Excellent Attitude: Diligent and positive attitude, willing to go the extra mile risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Self-starter: You're always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do
• Equity in Swoop so you're an owner of the company
• Flexible working culture (remote work is totally fine)
• Competitive salary
• Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Unlimited PTO
• Smart (and fun) co-workers