Finance Project Manager
Finance – Accounting /
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
What you will do:
- Work with cross-functional partners and executive stakeholders to execute the implementation of the next phase of NetSuite;
- Work with internal stakeholders for implementation of other financial systems;
- Seek opportunities for process improvements and automation, facilitating integrations with internal and/or 3rd party software;
- Develops and maintains complex project plans that involve tasks of multiple participants and stakeholders;
- Provides project status and summary to wide audiences including senior management;
- Identifies interdependencies in programs and serves as the go-to person for project management;
- Leads project management process improvement efforts;
- Participate in project definition activities including feature analysis and system tradeoffs;
- Provides reliable solutions to a wide range of difficult problems including evaluation of new technologies to improve existing functions;
- Understands business impacts of issues and how they relate to IT-owned solutions;
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of Sword’s business model including Engineering, Operations, Finance, Sales, and Member Engagement Development, and maintenance of all project documentation.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of managing an ERP software;
- Experience managing multiple implementations;
- Experience using NetSuite;
- Must have solid experience with both IT and ERP projects, ideally in the financial and warehouse, transportation, and shipping space;
- Ability to take a project and run with it, researching and exploring when encountering an issue (Program Management);
- Familiarity with and demonstrated understanding of IT Service Management;
- Experience with and understanding of infrastructure;
- Familiarity with database systems and large-scale application lifecycle management;
- Experience successfully coordinating large scale globally based projects to move, add, and/or change aforementioned underlying technologies.
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.