BLOOM – BLOOM /
Today, one in every four women suffer from a pelvic-health disorder and Bloom is here to change that. Sword Health developed Bloom to connect millions of women with accessible pelvic-health care, using the most innovative technology available today. Bloom includes customized guidance from Pelvic Health Specialists, the Bloom Pod by Elvie, and a mobile app to track real-time results and progress. Women meet with Pelvic Health Specialists remotely and progress through the program from the comfort of home, on their own time.
About Sword Health.
2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. When people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most. Sword develops new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
Sword empowers members to complete a personalized physical-therapy program from the comfort of home. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality MSK care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high-caliber people with passion, commitment, and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward. We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword, working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting-edge technologies.
To do what:
- Own and drive the end-to-end process for solving UI/UX design problems: ideate, conceptualize, design, test and refine;
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members (Designers, Developers, and Product Managers);
- Contribute, update and maintain a company-wide style guide;
- Articulate clearly their design vision and provide suggestions on best practices for bringing designs to life, while satisfying user and technical requirements.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Ability to produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and sitemaps;
- Ability to create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Strong understanding of Mobile design guidelines;
- Passion for all things UX and other areas of design and innovation;
- Proficiency with Figma, Marvel, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- 3+ years of experience as UI/UX Designer;
- Experience in Motion Design (After effects)
- Illustration skills.
Bonus points for:
- Deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions;
- Openness to feedback and constructive criticism;
- Good time-management skills.
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry;
- A stimulating atmosphere with room for creativity - a fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture;
- A flexible environment where you organized your work dynamic: flexible working hours, remote work policy, and unlimited vacations;
- Access to health and well-being programs (yoga classes, digital therapist sessions);
- Remote policy for Portugal and USA;
- To get to know more about our Tech Stack, check here
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.