Total Rewards Manager
People – People Operations /
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
Reporting to the Director of Global People Operations, The Manager, Global Total Rewards will be responsible for managing and overseeing the payroll operations, benefits operations, and company compensation and equity operations for Sword Health. The successful candidate will ensure the accuracy, compliance, and efficiency of all processes related to payroll, compensation, benefits, and equity administration on a global basis.
The responsibilities of a Total Rewards Manager include managing and overseeing payroll processing, employee benefits programs, and managing the administration of global compensation and equity programs. This role involves ensuring compliance with regulations and laws, collaborating with other departments, and managing vendor relationships.
What you'll do:
- Develop, implement, and administer global compensation programs.
- Lead a team of payroll/compensation and benefits professionals through effective coaching and performance management.
- Develop and administer competitive total rewards strategies.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations related to compensation and benefits programs.
- Oversee annual benefit programs and total compensation reviews.
- Implement FMLA, LOA, and ADA procedures in compliance with local policy, federal and state notices, forms, authorizations, etc.
- Align incentive/reward elements with culture and operational imperatives.
- Develop comprehensive communication strategies for total rewards programs.
- Provide counsel on benefits and compensation-related opportunities and challenges.
- Manage, negotiate, and effectively partner with third-party solutions and administrative providers.
- Analyze various benefits and compensation data to identify trends/issues and propose/implement solutions.
- Ensure salary administration guidelines support and align with performance management programs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of federal, state, and international legislation influencing benefits and compensation.
- Work with accounting and finance departments to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance with all tax laws.
Who you are:
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and experience in data-driven total rewards management, with a focus on payroll, benefits, and equity operations
- Strong history of people leadership and team building
- Strong understanding of federal, state, and local regulations and laws related to compensation, benefits, and equity administration
- Experience managing relationships with external vendors and service providers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with other departments and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues and develop solutions in a timely manner.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.