Physical Therapist - Spanish speaking (US Remote only, Part-Time)
Clinical & Regulatory – Clinical Ops /
Part Time /
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
All of our PTs work 100% from home. This is a variable-time position with hours fluctuating between 10 hours/week and 20 hours/week.
What you'll do:
• Reinforce our physical therapy team with knowledge and solid clinical experience;
• Drive clinical outcomes for our patients through exceptional patient engagement
• Apply our digital approach in the treatment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders
• Assist in the clinical validation of new therapeutic programs.
Our ideal candidate has:
- You need to have DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- At least 3 years of clinical experience
- Must be a licensed physical therapist
- Experience in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
- Fluent in spanish
- Digital Health experience strongly preferred
- Extremely comfortable with technology and navigating multiple platforms at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage patients asynchronously
- Ability to think outside the box and adapt to a hands-off approach
- Hard-working and able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment with high expectations
- Comfortable working on a flexible schedule, between 10 and 20 hours / week.
We will never ask you to submit payment or financial information to participate in our interview process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the relevant authorities, such as the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from SWORD Health Recruiting, please forward it to email@example.com.
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.