Supply Chain Associate (Finance Partner)
Finance – Finance /
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Business Partner Management:
- Daily operation & process management: plan activities according to tight timelines in a change-oriented environment; definition of backup plans;
- Harmonization projects and continuous process improvement;
- Support all system implementations and upgrades;
- Execute standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis with insights to enable decision-making and transparency;
- Lead cross-functional meetings to assess and anticipate the company needs, define and follow up on the action, managing expectations;
- Ensure that all best practices in the supply chain are fully implemented;
- Coordinate and support auditing fieldwork and completion.
- Cost management through budget and forecast processes, reporting actual costs and variance analysis;
- Controlling and reporting of all SCM cost and activities: operating expenses, cost of sales variances (customs, freight), controlling warehouses activities through Key Performance Indicators;
- Supervise, report, and document all purchases and compile the production costs as well as a forecast for those;
- Manage and develop financial planning and reporting requirements, including all period-end and year-end processes.
Required skills and experience:
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Logistics, or any related field;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Auditor Background (Mandatory): Big 4 Experience (Preferential)
- +3 years of experience in business partnering roles working directly with Supply Chain teams;
- IT Skills: Advanced Excel, ERP experience (Primavera and NetSuite is a plus);
- Comfort with Finance and Accounting principles (GAAP is a plus);
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment;
- Very high attention to detail; organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement;
- Effective project management - experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Curious, enthusiastic, proactive, strong team player.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and teammates is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
Sword Benefits - Portugal
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Sword Perks - Portugal
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages