QA Analyst - Web Team (Portugal - Remote)
Technology – Web /
Who we are:
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented SWORD specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a QA Analyst/Tester;
- Experience in Web (UI and API);
- Experience in test case design, creation, execution, and report;
- Exposure to tools like Postman, JIRA, Git, and some test management tools (i.e.: TestRail, X-Ray, Zephyr, etc.);
- Solid knowledge of software testing;
- Good analysis, organization, communication, and teamwork skills;
- A dynamic and critical spirit;
- Ability and taste for learning;
- Autonomy and initiative.
Bonus points for:
- QA certification or equivalent accreditation (e.g. ISTQB);
- Understanding of test automation (not Mandatory);
- English Skills (B or C).
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry;
- A stimulating atmosphere with room for creativity - a fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture;
- A flexible environment where you organize your work dynamic: flexible working hours, remote work policy, and unlimited vacations.
To get to know more about our Tech Stack, check here.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and teammates is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
Sword Benefits - Portugal
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Sword Perks - Portugal
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages