Product Marketing Manager
London, England /
What is Sylvera anyway? 👩👨🌳
Sylvera is scaling carbon markets with software. We do this by applying advanced machine learning techniques to satellite data to quantify with unprecedented accuracy the amount of carbon stored in landscapes - and then we visualise that data to our customers.
We believe the transparency Sylvera provides will enable carbon markets to have a more positive impact on the world in a shorter space of time. This will be critical in keeping the planet under 2C of warming and provide huge wider benefits to nature and society.
Founded just 2 years ago, Sylvera has now scaled to over 100 employees across the world and has raised over $30m from leading VCs like Index Ventures and Insight Partners. We’ve also collaborated with leading institutions - University College London and UCLA.
We're on a super steep trajectory over the next couple of years - we want incredible people that are as passionate as we are about the mission and want to build an amazing organisation with us to achieve it.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Having found early product-market fit in a nascent, rapidly growing space, we’re now scaling our Marketing team. We’re looking for a mission-driven, Product Marketing Manager to join our team and write targeted, sales-focused content that will drive our outreach and communications with our clients and prospects.
You’ll own internal sales enablement content and value messaging work—all underpinned by a rich understanding of our diverse technical offering and buyer personas. You’ll partner closely with our Sales and Product teams to ensure our written content clearly informs and guides our customers about the complexities of the industry and the value and benefits our product offers.
Success in this role requires someone who is a doer, is comfortable with ambiguity, is unafraid to ask questions and comes to the table with solutions. If you're analytical and creative, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we'd love to meet you.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Build a rich understanding of our industry and customers, and distil key information into accessible written content that highlights our product solutions, that will be used by our internal teams
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams to develop and write concise internal documents and collateral such as battlecards, positioning statements and technical sales decks
- Produce reports with market insights, including competitor analysis and industry trends
- Collaborate with Content teams to provide insights and topics from internal content creation that could be developed into external-facing content
We’re looking for someone who: 🧠💚
- 2 years minimum experience working within Tech & Marketing Orgs, with demonstrated experience writing technical content to enable Sales comms
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex concepts in clear and accessible language
- Cares deeply about the climate and ecosystems of the earth
- Is a self-starter who thrives in constantly evolving environments, ideally with early-stage start-up experience
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup
- Salaries benchmarked to the top 25% of the industry
- No corners cut in having the best tech to do your job
- Unlimited annual leave - and encouragement to actually use it!
- Half Day Fridays - 2pm finish every Friday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Up to 20 days paid sick leave
- £500 WFH allowance
- Access to Mental Health support via Spill
- Monthly team socials
- Remote GMT +/-3 (with access to an office in London/Belgrade if you wanted to come in)
Our Values 🙌
We believe in giving people the autonomy to own their impact.
Our business is built on revealing truths and debunking misperceptions.
Do What’s Right - Even When It’s Hard
The right path isn’t always easy or obvious.
Collaborate with Kindness
Great teams are built on open communication and respect.
What if you’re a partial fit? 🌱
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity 🌈
- Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.