Marketing Associate - Content
What is Sylvera anyway? 👩👨🌳
Sylvera provides carbon data for genuine climate impact. Our mission is to incentivize investment in real climate action.
Purchasing credits through the carbon markets is one of the most established and scalable ways to channel finance from the private sector to effective climate solutions and work toward societal net zero. Unfortunately, the voluntary carbon markets have been plagued with mistrust and a lack of effectiveness since they’ve emerged – until Sylvera.
To help organizations ensure they're making the most effective investments, Sylvera builds software that independently and accurately automates the evaluation of carbon projects that capture, remove, or avoid emissions. With Sylvera's data and tools, businesses and governments can confidently invest in, benchmark, deliver, and report real climate impact.
Our team is made up of the leading minds in climate change from scientists to academics. We work in partnership with scientific organisations, universities, governments and think tanks to develop and test rigorous and holistic ratings methodologies, leveraging the latest technology. Founded in 2020, Sylvera has 150+ employees across the world with offices in London, New York and Belgrade. We’ve raised over $96million from leading VCs like Balderton Capital, Index Ventures and Insight Partners to date.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
We’re looking for a mission-driven Content Writer to join our team and lead our multi-channel content creation. You will be in charge of building and executing a diverse content calendar with the aim of growing brand awareness, increasing website traffic and bringing leads into the funnel.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Build and execute a holistic Content plan that includes production, distribution and SEO strategies
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Ratings, Policy and Design teams to create content for different stages of the funnel and tailored to different ideal customer profiles (ICPs) and buyer personas
- Define & codify Sylvera brand’s tone of voice across different media and channels - including video, social, blogs etc
- Collaborate with in-house and freelance subject matter experts to create content that’s both accessible and accurate about complex topics
- Track content performance, using analytics tools to measure traffic, engagement and keyword rankings
We’re looking for someone who: 🧠💚
- Is an exceptional writer and incredibly well-organized
- Has at least 2 years experience working as a B2B Marketer / Content Writer
- Cares as much about content quality and design as much as performance/engagement
- Is a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments, ideally with early-stage start-up experience
- Has experience managing freelance teams and working with deeply technical subject matter experts
- Has experience using different tools to measure content performance/impact (ie GA4, SEMRush, Hubspot)
- Cares deeply about the climate and ecosystems of the earth and willingness to become a domain expert
We’d like someone highly ambitious, motivated and eager to propel their career forward. We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup
- No corners cut in having the best tech to do your job
- Unlimited annual leave - and encouragement to actually use it!
- Early finishes on fridays whenever we can
- Enhanced parental leave
- Up to 20 days paid sick leave
- £500 WFH allowance
- Access to Mental Health support via Spill
- Monthly team socials
UK (with access to an office in London if you wanted to come in)
Our Values 🙌
Own it: We believe in giving people the autonomy to own their impact.
Stay curious: Our business is built on transparency and debunking misperceptions.
Do what’s right - even when it’s hard: The right path isn’t always easy or obvious.
Collaborate with kindness: Great teams are built on open communication and respect.
What if you’re a partial fit? 🌱
We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity 🌈
Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.