Demand Generation Associate
London, England /
What is Sylvera anyway? 👩👨🌳
Sylvera is scaling carbon markets with software. We do this by applying advanced machine learning techniques to satellite data to quantify with unprecedented accuracy the amount of carbon stored in landscapes - and then we visualise that data to our customers.
We believe the transparency Sylvera provides will enable carbon markets to have a more positive impact on the world in a shorter space of time. This will be critical in keeping the planet under 2C of warming and provide huge wider benefits to nature and society.
Founded just 2 years ago, Sylvera has now scaled to over 100 employees across the world and has raised over $30m from leading VCs like Index Ventures and Insight Partners. We’ve also collaborated with leading institutions - University College London and UCLA.
We're on a super steep trajectory over the next couple of years - we want incredible people that are as passionate as we are about the mission and want to build an amazing organisation with us to achieve it.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Having found early product-market fit in a nascent, rapidly growing space, we’re now scaling our Marketing team at pace. We’re looking for an ambitious and creative Demand Generation Associate to join our team and support the company in hitting our revenue goals.
What we expect you to own and run with:
Revenue Building & Optimising Marketing Campaigns
• Create and execute marketing campaigns focused on driving net-new pipeline, including specific inbound channel goals
• Help analyse and experiment, using new channels, tactics, audiences and offers
• Think creatively about the customer and prospect journey, and build experiences that cut through and deliver value
Events and Conferences
• Ideate and execute in-person and virtual events to build net-new pipeline and increase brand recognition
• Identify external events/conferences that Sylvera must attend and project manage our participation
• Work closely with Sales to plan and manage campaigns to target and strategic accounts
• Partner with our content, design team, revenue operations, and others to deliver best-in-class campaign experiences
We’re looking for someone who 🧠💚:
- 1-2+ years of B2B demand generation or marketing experience at a high-growth startup
- You care about creating the great buyer experiences
- Good knowledge of marketing platforms and tools: Hubspot, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Metadata (bonus), Event platforms (bonus)
- Experimentation and optimization mindset
- Excellent communication and analytical skills (ie you’ll be writing campaigns and measuring performance)
- You know how to work with teams like Product, Sales and Customer Success
- You care deeply about the climate and ecosystems of the earth
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup
- Salaries benchmarked to the top 25% of the industry
- No corners cut in having the best tech to do your job
- Unlimited annual leave - and encouragement to actually use it!
- Half Day Fridays - 2pm finish every Friday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Up to 20 days paid sick leave
- £500 WFH allowance
- Access to Mental Health support via Spill
- Monthly team socials
- Remote GMT +/-3 (with access to an office in London/Belgrade if you wanted to come in)
Our Values 🙌
We believe in giving people the autonomy to own their impact.
Our business is built on revealing truths and debunking misperceptions.
Do What’s Right - Even When It’s Hard
The right path isn’t always easy or obvious.
Collaborate with Kindness
Great teams are built on open communication and respect.
What if you’re a partial fit? 🌱
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity 🌈
- Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.