London, England /
What is Sylvera anyway? 👩👨🌳
Sylvera is scaling carbon markets with software. We do this by applying advanced machine learning techniques to satellite data to quantify with unprecedented accuracy the amount of carbon stored in landscapes - and then we visualise that data to our customers.
We believe the transparency Sylvera provides will enable carbon markets to have a more positive impact on the world in a shorter space of time. This will be critical in keeping the planet under 2C of warming and provide huge wider benefits to nature and society.
Founded just 2 years ago, Sylvera has now scaled to over 100 employees across the world and has raised over $30m from leading VCs like Index Ventures and Insight Partners. We’ve also collaborated with leading institutions - University College London and UCLA.
We're on a super steep trajectory over the next couple of years - we want incredible people that are as passionate as we are about the mission and want to build an amazing organisation with us to achieve it.
What will I be doing?👩💻👨💻
Having found early product-market fit in a nascent, rapidly growing space, we’re now scaling our Marketing team. We’re looking for a hard working and curious Marketing Intern to join our team. You will work across marketing disciplines (Demand Gen, Ops, Content) on a variety of marketing activities with the goal of raising brand awareness and generating leads. You’ll also collaborate regularly with our Design, Sales, and Policy teams.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- You’ll run reports to identify how different channels and campaigns are performing and provide insight into what’s working and not
- You’ll help manage our email database and email campaign schedule, creating targeted lists to optimize campaign engagement
- Event management:
- You will research the must-attend events for Sylvera’s spokespeople and sales team. You’ll create briefing materials and manage content coordination
- You will support our Demand Generation leader with producing intimate round table events in core markets
- You’ll support our Content leader with social media content
- You’ll keep track of both buyer and competitive activity and report insights back to team
- Those who are successful will have the potential to convert to a full time member of the team.
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup
- Salaries benchmarked to the top 25% of the industry
- No corners cut in having the best tech to do your job
- Unlimited annual leave - and encouragement to actually use it!
- Summer Fridays - 1pm finish every Friday in July & August
- Enhanced parental leave
- Monthly Team Lunches
- Up to 20 days paid sick leave
- £500 WFH allowance
- Access to Mental Health support via Spill
- Monthly team socials
- Remote GMT +/-3 (with access to an office in London/Belgrade if you wanted to come in)
Our Values 🙌
We believe in giving people the autonomy to own their impact.
Our business is built on revealing truths and debunking misperceptions.
Do What’s Right - Even When It’s Hard
The right path isn’t always easy or obvious.
Collaborate with Kindness
Great teams are built on open communication and respect.
What if you’re a partial fit? 🌱
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity 🌈
- Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.