Symphony Commerce is seeking a Senior Accountant to support all accounting activities, and report directly to the controller. This role is a challenging but fun opportunity to be part of a fast growing start-up.
We are disrupting commerce by providing a platform that seamlessly integrates all aspects of a brand’s commerce operations including storefront, inventory management, and fulfillment. This role will play a critical role in scaling our processes and operations to enable efficient operations of a complex service offering.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, self-starter, focused on continuous improvement, and demonstrates intense passion for all that they do.
- Own generation, review, and analysis of client invoices which include client’s full P&L, cash reconciliation, and fulfillment expense drivers
- Participate in the month-end close process and first audit
- Manage revenue and receivables cycle, including working directly with customers and determining complex revenue recognition
- Collaborate with FP&A and other cross-functional departments
- Proactively identify, develop, and implement process improvements, documenting desktop procedures to achieve efficiencies and scalability
- Function as a utility player, able to pick up ad-hoc requests to accommodate our rapid growth
- CPA or equivalent degree
- At least 5 years relevant experience including 3 years at a big 4, and 1 year in industry
- Software, retail, and logistics experience a huge plus
- Exceptional MS Office and excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Detail oriented, organized and delivers results efficiently
Why work here?
- Competitive compensation structure
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- 401K plan
- Members of the One Medical network
- Fully stocked kitchen and bar
- Dog friendly office
- Excellent work/life balance
- Be a part of the Commerce revolution with us
Designing, engineering, customer service, fulfillment & shipping, email marketing: the list goes on and on when it comes to ecommerce management. With Symphony, businesses stay organized while getting the services they need, all with one comprehensive ecommerce partner.
Symphony offers commerce as a service. Our platform goes beyond cart services and website design. We also handle inventory, fulfillment, and shipping services; provide sales analytics; and offer an array of content marketing services. Our goal is to give entrepreneurs the freedom to get back to doing what they enjoy: creating great products and connecting with customers. By partnering with us to tackle the rest, you discover a new way to do ecommerce.
Principals only recruiters need not apply!