San Francisco, CA /
Business Operations /
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who will be primarily responsible for sourcing candidates for open positions and pipelining for future positions within the company in order to maintain the infrastructure necessary to meet our organization's growth demands.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate the democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. This person will be creative and have the ability to find extraordinary talent through unconventional means outside of job boards and job postings including attending various career fairs and networking events.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should:
- Develop candidate pipeline to fill current and potential needs.
- Pre-qualify candidates and apply them to open positions and/or hand them off to the Recruiting Manager.
- Source passive candidates through networking, social media, and complex internet searches and research.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business needs.
- Identify and develop creative methodologies for sourcing a diverse group of high-quality candidates.
- Maintain efficient, accurate and thorough documentation within the company's Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Schedule and coordinate any in-person interviews.
- Conduct and document reference checks for any potential hires.
- Build and reinforce the Synapse brand appropriately through engagement of company events and building relationships with employees
- Attend both internal and external recruiting events including career fairs, networking events, etc.
- Have a drive to help democratize best in class financial products
- Have an ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team; an entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- Be able to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- Have a general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Minimum BA/BS Degree
- Excellent verbal, written and in-person communication skills
- Past experience attending networking events and/or career fairs is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 1+ years in a professional or staffing environment
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and high level of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing start up environment with high demands
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by Synapse’s own chefs
- 0.0% - 0.001%
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.