CA, TX, WA, TN or IL /
Customer Success /
We are looking for a Program Manager with a love for technology and finance and a desire to ensure that our customers succeed.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. Program Managers ensure that our customers have access to all of our knowledge and experience (from a compliance and user experience standpoint) to help customers succeed.
Synapse is a complex API infrastructure with lots of room to customize different experiences for various financial products. Program Managers navigate that complexity to ensure that we are giving the best experience and tools to our customers.
On top of being technical advisors and advocates for our customers, Program Managers are also responsible for ensuring that our clients get day-to-day support that is needed if any issues or concerns arise throughout their integration process.
- Communicate with our sales team post-sale to successfully and efficiently onboard new customers.
- The program manager will be the primary contact for any new customer with the expectation being you are effectively an SME on all Synapse products and the entire implementation/onboarding process
- Partner with the engineering team to successfully integrate any new platforms
- Develop clear and and accurate implementation guides based on spec sheets provided
- Anticipate and resolve any potential bottlenecks or issues that arise throughout the implementation
- Communicate effectively with platforms with regards to any potential concerns, delays, modifications, update, etc.
- Manage the complexities of multi-step high-stakes projects with organization and efficiency and keen attention to deadlines.
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in client facing role, preferably in a B2B software or FinTech environment.
- Ability to interact with potential customers in a professional manner
- Proven experience running high-stakes projects from inception to completion
- Ability to quickly ramp up on Synapse's product knowledge
- Experience working in a technical capacity highly preferred.
- Prior experience with tools such as JIRA is a plus
- Strong understanding of APIs is a plus.
- A drive to help democratize best in class financial products
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work (when we return to the office!)
- 0.0% - 0.001%
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.