Customer Success Manager
Remote (Pacific or Central Time Zones) /
Customer Success /
Our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody - regardless of their net worth.
Synapse is a complex API infrastructure with lots of room to customize different experiences for various financial products. Customer Success Managers navigate that complexity to ensure that we are giving the best experience and tools to our customers while simultaneously providing our customers with high-quality support.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop a concrete understanding of our customer's primary concerns and motivations to anticipate and proactively address any potential concerns that may arise.
CSMs ensure that our customers have access to all of our knowledge and experience (from a compliance, servicing, and user experience standpoint) to help customers succeed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Synapse's customers receive high-quality day-to-day support if any issues or concerns arise while finding creative solutions for complex problems.
- Help craft and execute strategies to drive your customers' adoption and use of Synapse's products and services.
- Develop initiatives and go-to-market plans that drive growth for our customers (platforms) as well as incremental revenue for Synapse.
- Use your technical knowledge and customer-facing expertise to represent Synapse and pursue proactive discussions with both internal and external senior leadership should incidents regarding product or risk management arise.
- Serve as an advocate and business partner to key customer stakeholders in helping drive growth strategies and solutions while maintaining a consistent pulse on your customers business needs and technical challenges.
- Responsible for building strong customer relationships, and serve as the primary POC for your customers who are scaling.
- Lead customer initiatives including quarterly business reviews, ongoing milestones, and any escalations as needed.
- Collaborate closely with Synapse's compliance and engineering teams to ensure the customer's transition to scale is as seamless as possible
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for any new Synapse products, initiatives and changes.
- Work with our internal Synapse teams to translate customer feedback into potential product updates and insights.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant or similar experience in a high-quality customer facing role in the Financial Services, Tech or FinTech space.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong technical aptitude, must be able to quickly ramp up on Synapse's APIs
- Business oriented, knowing how to transform business objectives into customer solutions and growth strategies for increased revenue.
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and a complex product stack quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and clearly communicate with external stakeholders while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Intellectual curiosity; we'd love for you to be interested in the FinTech, financial services industry as much as we are.
- Ability to adapt to any situation, thriving in ambiguous situations
- Knack for analyzing data and ensuring a better understanding of the big picture (I.e. what is and what is not working for our customers)
- Growth Potential
- DOE; Competitive Salary
- Equity - 0.0% - 0.001%
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- Long Term Life & Disability
- 401(k) with company matching 1:1, up to 4%
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.