San Francisco, CA /
We are looking for a Recruiter who is excited about wearing lots of hats in a high-growth team and will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing candidates for open positions, managing pipelines, working with Hiring Managers on new and existing positions, conducting initial phone screens and managing the holistic candidate experience.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate the democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. As a Recruiter, you will be integral to helping grow and hire exceptional talent to achieve our mission spanning the full breadth of Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Customer Success, and Finance. We are most interested in your approach to building welcoming relationships with our future team members!
- Oversee the entire recruitment process from initial outreach to close.
- Develop a robust and diverse candidate pipeline to fill current and potential needs.
- Be creative in your approach to sourcing candidates through a variety of resources including but not limited to Linkedin, AngelList, slack communities, networking events, niche social groups, internal connections and any other opportunities you envision.
- Maintain efficient, accurate and clean documentation within the company's ATS (Lever).
- Schedule and coordinate interviews throughout the process, using pre-set templates and Lever's tools for ease.
- Maintain consistent communication with candidates as well as the hiring team on the status of applicants in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to conduct and document reference checks for potential hires.
- Have a strong grasp of Synapse's culture and able to emanate our values throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Utilize metrics to determine areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement changes to the process using data gathered for improved internal efficiency, with the candidate experience always top of mind.
- Have an ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team; an entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- Have a general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- 3+ yrs experience in full-cycle recruitment in a tech/SaaS company, with at least 1+ years in a startup environment
- Able to prioritize efficiently despite competing priorities
- Able to wear many hats and jump into the weeds with a 'no task too big or small' approach
- A quick and agile learner that can adjust quickly to fast-pace timelines
- Highly collaborative and empathetic - you will be working with lots of cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal, written and in-person communication skills
- Able to maintain a professional attitude and high level of confidentiality at all times
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work (once we're back in-office!)
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.