Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a reliable and precise professional to help us maintain our payable information. The Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist will maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can analyze expense reports to assign payments, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all finance-related vendor enquiries
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reportsContinuing to improve the payment process
- Reconcile payable reports each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on timeResolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Other Accounting duties/tasks/projects assigned as needed
- 2+ years experience in accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, accounting, or related
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills required.
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Strong organizational ability
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Ability to interact with multiple clients/vendors in a professional manner at all times.
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by Synapse’s own chefs
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.