San Francisco, CA
Synapse provides payment, deposit, lending, and investment products as APIs to Fintech companies. Our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody.
Synapse is a complex API infrastructure with lots of room to customize different experiences for various financial products. The Project Manager will be a passionate and driven individual that will be taking part in executing our goals for our 2020 roadmap.
Synapse is looking for a well rounded individual with top-notch organization and delegation skills. The Project Manager will take on many roles as an enabler and a strategist. The PM will be managing new and existing projects in support of our company mission and international expansion efforts. This role is a great fit for a motivated and organized individual who enjoys problem-solving cross-functionally.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should:
- Be able to provide top-down oversight throughout the entirety of a project to ensure success
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and navigating your way through it
- Act as a liaison between teams to identify any issues that could hinder any team’s progress
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes
- Develop and manage formal processes and programs to support our users and Annual Roadmap
- Identify areas for growth in order to scale our existing operations
- Anticipate and mitigate any possible risks and bumps in the road that may affect project deadlines
- Build strong working relationships with clients to understand their needs in order to simultaneously create new projects while supporting existing ones
- Scrutinize economics relating to project plans and be able to provide any feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards
- Communicate effectively to all relevant cross-functional team members in order to successfully fulfill the lifecycle of a project from creation to completion
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Friendly and reliable: willingness to wear multiple hats and help out when needed in a high-growing work environment
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills
- 4+ years of project or product management in a fast-paced environment, preferably in in Fintech/Startups, financial services, Tech or a combination
- Action oriented with a results driven mindset
- Experience in developing analytic processes and providing support for a scaling organization
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Experience with Mac products and Google Suite; comfortable learning new technology (experience with Slack & Monday is a plus)
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by Synapse’s own chefs
- 0.0% - 0.001%
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.