San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Data Annotator who can support our Machine Learning team by labeling images, annotating data, and providing feedback to improve processing tools and new features.
A Data Annotator will participate in Computer Vision projects (Government ID Verification, Check Issuance, Legal Documents, etc.) and be a part of improving people’s financial success.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best-in-class financial products for everybody. In addition to daily responsibilities, a Data Annotator is expected to keep up-to-date with company developments and have a general understanding of our products and services.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- A data driven and analytical mindset that challenges usual conventions
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Reliable, self-motivated and hardworking individual
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Growth Potential
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by Synapse’s own chefs
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.