Front-End UI Engineer: Dashboards
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for UI engineers with a knack for design to help build our dashboard products. Currently at Synapse, we are working on three dashboard products.
1. Developer Dashboard: Our developer dashboard product lets developers do two things:
a) allows them to be able to view all of their API activity.
b) Perform any action on behalf of the end users that they can perform with our APIs (backup if their integration is having issues). You can see a preview of our developer dashboard here: https://medium.com/synapsefi/dashboard-4cb2db57317c.
2. Client Manager: Our client manager allows our customers to manage their keys, keep their billing and identity information updated, among other things. You can see a preview of that here: https://medium.com/synapsefi/client-manager-420fb5078309. In the future, we will extend more self-service functionalities here.
3. Super-Secret Core Banking Dashboard: This is the dashboard our admins and our partner banks use to view and monitor all Synapse activity. For obvious reasons, we cannot show you a preview of this.
If you join our dashboard team, you will be working on one of the above.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Experience with React and Redux, with strong love for writing tests
- Ability to write clean, reliable code that can be easily maintained
- Strong Interest in building visualization tools and easy to use interfaces
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility
- Ability to solve problems and identify areas of improvement
- BA/BS degree in Computer or Information Science, HCI, or a related field
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by the Synapse’s own chefs
- $80K - $100K
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.