San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an Office Manager who can coordinate and maintain our office day-to-day tasks. Office Managers are expected to manage facilities operations and procedures (catering, deliveries, cleaning crew, kitchen and bathroom supplies, security, etc.), organize team events, and help HR coordinate in-office interviews. They are also tasked with optimizing office space, maintaining common areas, and collaboratively driving company culture.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best-in-class financial products for everybody. In addition to daily responsibilities, an Office Manager is expected to keep up-to-date with company developments and have a general understanding of our products and services.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- A drive to help democratize best in class financial products
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Ability to self-organize, self-initiate, and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with all Google applications (Docs, Spreadsheets, Drive, etc.)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Growth Potential
- Insurance (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Matched 401(k)
- Temporary Housing (for those relocating to San Francisco)
- Catered lunch and commuter benefits
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.