San Francisco, CA
We are looking for results-driven Sales Representatives to join our growing team. As our Sales Representative, you will in many ways be the face of Synapse, talking to potential leads about our banking products and services.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. You can see all of our current products here: https://synapsefi.com/products.
If you are curious about our 2018 Product Roadmap, read this: https://medium.com/synapsefi/product-roadmap-for-2018-f0002f290421.
This is a good example of the kind of product you will be selling to potential clients: https://medium.com/synapsefi/interchange-processing-862971ec8def
Duties for this Role include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing leads
- Clearly communicating product offering
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets
- Coordinating sales effort within the team
- Tracking marketability, sales and status reports
- Supplying CEO with reports on customer feedback and insight
- Maintaining business and technical knowledge
- Establishing and maintaining professional networks
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Product knowledge (banking/fintech/API/lending)
- Background in finance and knowledge of programming
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health // Dental // Vision)
- Temporary Housing (for those relocating to San Francisco)
- Catered lunch and commuter benefits
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.