San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a strategic and analytical thinker to join our team to identify, define and support our growth ambitions. You will be working very closely with our management and Business Development leads to identify the areas where we should be focussing efforts to bring our vision into reality.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. You can see all of our current products here: https://synapsefi.com/products.
If you are curious about our 2018 Product Roadmap, read this: https://medium.com/synapsefi/product-roadmap-for-2018-f0002f290421.
Duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and measuring new potential market opportunities
- Validating growth hypothesis to prioritize investments
- Building the business case
- Analyzing international and regulatory compliance requirements
- Creating financial models and completing sensitivity analysis
- Presenting plans to stakeholders for approval
- Documenting and capturing impact of proposals
- Preparing regulatory paperwork and applications
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- A data driven and analytical mindset that challenges usual conventions
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- 2 years in a Consulting / Investment Banking / Venture Capital / Tech Startup operational role
- BS / BA degree or equivalent
- Financial services knowledge (banking / FinTech / API / lending)
- International business experience is a plus
- Multilingual proficiency is an advantage
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by the Synapse’s own chefs
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.