Customer Service Specialist
San Antonio, TX /
Business Operations /
We are looking for individuals who are problem solvers and have a passion for helping customers.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. Customer Service Specialists ensure that our customers and end-users have access to all of our knowledge and experience to help them succeed.
Synapse is a complex API infrastructure with lots of room to customize different experiences for various financial products. Customer Service folks navigate that complexity to ensure that we are giving the best customer experience.
On top of being advisors, Customer Service is responsible for ensuring that our end-users get day-to-day support that is needed if any issues or concerns arise. Customer Service folks work closely with our Compliance, Engineering and Implementation team for customer questions.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should:
- Interact with end-users or platforms and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met
- Ensure customer/platform feedback is collected and used to optimize structures, policies & procedures
- Resolve customer issues via a combination of inbound calls and/or tickets along with chat and emais
- Resolve the most complicated escalated customer issues through exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Working closely with team members from compliance, customer success and engineering
- Thrive in a professional fun, collaborative and unique work environment
- Staying abreast and consistently building on technical product knowledge
- Have a drive to help democratize best in class financial products
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible.
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Be self-motivated
- Minimum 2+ years in a customer facing position such as in a call center, technical help desk, banking, financial services, or a combination.
- Strong communication + ability to interact with other humans
- Knack for analyzing data so that you can better figure out from a big picture standpoint what is working and what's not working for our customers
- Familiarity with Slack and Zendesk are great, but not required (this can be easily learned on the job)
- Technical knowledge and/or understanding of APIs is preferred but not required (we work with a lot of developers)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Associates, BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Spanish and/or Portuguese fluency is a plus
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision after 30 days)
- 401(k) with company matching (after first 90 days)
- Coffee, drinks and snacks on-site (Upon return to the Office)
- $Hourly (DOE)
- 0.0% - 0.0001%
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.