San Francisco, CA
We are looking for Knowledge Managers who can work with our operations team to ensure critical knowledge is effectively updated for internal and external use.
As our Customer Success, Platform Architects, and Integration Engineering teams are growing its becoming more critical for us to update and manage internal knowledge resources regularly. In this role you will be expected to build and manage internal team resources as well as our customer facing resources including our API docs and FAQs.
If you are curious about the type products we offer, read our 2018 Product Roadmap: https://medium.com/synapsefi/product-roadmap-for-2018-f0002f290421.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best-in-class financial products for everybody. In addition to daily responsibilities, a Knowledge Manager is expected to keep up-to-date with company developments and have a general understanding of our products and services.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- A drive to help democratize best in class financial products
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Strong technical writing skills with lots of experience in information architecture, content governance and auditing
- Familiarity with potential tools or platforms used for Knowledge Management
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by the Synapse’s own chefs
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.