San Francisco, CA
We are looking for Security Engineers who are security subject matter experts and can be primary points of contact for our developers. You will solve security challenges by working directly with fellow engineers, balancing product developments against security risk solutions that allow us to deliver product quickly and securely.
We also think it is very important to provide this knowledge and insight to our customers as well. So along with making sure that our internal systems are healthy and secure, you would also be expected to democratize that learning to our customers. This is a good summary of what we are trying to accomplish with this role: https://medium.com/synapsefi/security-as-a-service-c5c71c8f47d0.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- A drive to help democratize best in class financial products
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Strong understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Familiarity with testing tools like Burp Suite
- Deep knowledge of HTTP and other basic web protocols
- Minimum two years of work experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer or Information Science, HCI, or a related field
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health // Dental // Vision)
- Temporary Housing (for those relocating to San Francisco)
- Catered lunch and commuter benefits
- $70K - $90K
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.