San Francisco, CA
We are looking for individuals who are problem solvers and have a passion for helping customers.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. Customer Success ensures that our customers have access to all of our knowledge and experience around what is going to work from a compliance and user experience standpoint to help them succeed.
Synapse is a complex API infrastructure with lots of room to customize different experiences for various financial products. Customer Success folks navigate that complexity to ensure that we are giving the best experience and tools to our customers.
On top of being advisors to our customers, Customer Success is responsible for ensuring that our clients get day-to-day support that is needed if any issues or concerns arise. Customer Success folks work closely with our Platform Architects, and refer to our Risk, Compliance and Integration team for customer questions.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- A drive to help democratize best in class financial products
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Strong communication + ability to interact with other humans
- Knack for analyzing data so that you can better figure out from a big picture standpoint what is working and what's not working for our customers
- Familiarity with Slack and Zendesk are great, but not required (this can be easily learned on the job)
- Technical knowledge is a plus (we work with a lot of developers)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health // Dental // Vision)
- Temporary Housing (for those relocating to San Francisco)
- Catered lunch and commuter benefits
- $70K - $90K
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.