HR Business Partner
Synapse is a Banking as a Service (BaaS) provider with a clear mission, to ensure that everyone around the world has access to best-in-class financial products, regardless of their net worth. Synapse’s unified platform provides industry compliant payment, card issuance, deposit, lending, credit, investment and crypto products through simple APIs. We are the only BaaS provider that enables builders to launch feature complete deposit, credit and crypto products in weeks.
Our culture and values are simple and straightforward. We share a general concern for the well-being of others and strive to build a safe and inclusive environment for everyone. Our work style is collaborative and action-oriented. We are a team of conscientious, hard workers who also share a common sense of purpose. As we accelerate our growth, your career and opportunities will grow as well making it an exciting time to join Synapse.
We are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join our dynamic People Experience team. As the HR Business Partner, you will work closely with our leadership team to develop and implement people strategies that align with our business goals and objectives. You will serve as an advisor to management on HR related matters and will be responsible for supporting the organization in areas such as talent management, employee engagement, total rewards, and organizational development.
What You Will Do
- Serve as a strategic partner to the business by understanding the business strategy and goals and developing and executing HR strategies that align with them
- Act as a consultant to management, providing guidance and advice on HR policies and procedures, employee relations issues, and talent management
- Partner with the talent acquisition team to ensure that the organization is attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Lead employee engagement initiatives and support the development of a positive and productive work culture
- Drive performance management and development planning processes to ensure that employees are meeting their goals and are developing the skills they need to succeed
- Partner with the learning and development team to support the development of training and development programs for employees
- Work with management to identify areas for process improvement and organizational development
- Manage HR projects and initiatives as assigned
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner or similar role In India
- Strong understanding of HR best practices and employment laws and regulations in India
- Experience partnering with senior leadership and providing strategic HR support
- Proven track record of driving employee engagement and supporting a positive work culture
- Extensive experience with local benefits, compensation, and total rewards programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.