San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an integration engineer to help our customers integrate and manage their integrations with our APIs (https://docs.synapsefi.com).
Integration engineers provide technical support to your customers for our API products (https://docs.synapsefi.com). You will mostly be talking to customers on slack (rarely email or zendesk) and sometimes via google hangouts if needed. We are here today because our customers and it’s very important for us to provide them the very best experience as we can.
On top of providing technical support, we also assign our Integration Engineers side projects. Mostly the goal with these side projects is to get more technical, so that if you decide to become a hardcore engineer, you are well prepared. This is a good example of what our integration engineers have already accomplished as a side project: https://medium.com/synapsefi/client-manager-420fb5078309.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Basic Software programming skills
- Familiarity with our API. We recommend trying to build something on top of our APIs before the interview
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health // Dental // Vision)
- Temporary Housing (for those relocating to San Francisco)
- Catered lunch and commuter benefits
- $70K - $90K
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.