San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to help our customers integrate and manage their integrations with our APIs (https://docs.synapsefi.com).
Integration engineers provide technical support to customers regarding API products (https://docs.synapsefi.com). You will mostly be talking to customers on Slack (rarely email or Zendesk) and sometimes via Google hangouts if needed. IE’s have a rotational schedule where they are on call for client technical issues (happens every 3-4 days). We are here today because our customers and it’s very important for us to provide them the very best experience as we can.
On top of providing technical support, we also play a junior engineer role at our various engineering teams (Back-End, Front-End or Machine Learning). As an IE, you work with our senior engineers on any given project, becoming familiar with the stack, until eventually you are able to lead the project yourself. This is a great goal for people who are looking to ramp up to a full-time engineering position.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Basic Software programming skills
- Familiarity with our API. We recommend trying to build something on top of our APIs before the interview
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by the Synapse’s own chefs
- $70K - $90K
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.