San Francisco, CA
We are looking for UX Designers with a knack for design to help build our consumer-facing UI as a Service products.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best-in-class financial products for everyone. With our UI as a Service products, we want to democratize easy to use and accessible UIs for various financial products (see example: https://medium.com/synapsefi/uiaas-banklogins-a332546d5776).
Synapse provides payment, deposit, lending and investment products as APIs to FinTech companies. We have processed over $10B+ in transactions and bank over 1.5M end users through the over 100 FinTech companies that have built and launched their financial innovations on top of our banking infrastructure. If you are curious about our 2018 Product Roadmap, read this: https://medium.com/synapsefi/product-roadmap-for-2018-f0002f290421
What you will be working on:
- UX Designers will be working to improve all of our consumer-facing digital products by leveraging market research, customer insights and user analytics in order to drive why, how and what we design for our end-users.
- You will deliver designs at all levels of fidelity, e.g., sketches, prototypes, mockups and detailed spec sheets.
- You will work closely with our Engineers and Behavioral Science team to create an end-to-end holistic user experience.
- You will design and maintain a positive user experience with our new products and services
- You will create wire frames to share with front-end developers
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- BS/BA degree in computer science, fine arts/design, or equivalent
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Knowledge of User Experience design related software (Sketch, InVision, Principle, etc)
- Experience working side-by-side with Front End Developers and other disciplines
- Experience designing across devices, e.g., desktop, tablet, mobile
- Background in Industrial design/ Graphic Design is a plus
- Background and/or experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by Synapse’s own chefs
- $80K - $100K
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.