Inbound Qualifying Specialist
CA, TX, WA, TN or IL /
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate the democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. You can see all of our current products here: https://synapsefi.com/products.
We are looking for results-driven professionals to join our growing Sales team. As an Inbound Qualifying Specialist, you are the initial face of Synapse, speaking with potential leads who reach out to us about our banking products and services, and facilitating relationships within Synapse to best support our future customers.
Duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an efficient inbound pipeline, qualifying and responding to inbound sales leads with keen attention to detail.
- Conduct market research on prospective leads in preparation for qualifying conversations.
- Work collaboratively with our Sales team members to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Achieve agreed upon inbound qualifying 'promote' quotas.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Synapse platform including technical knowledge with the ability to clearly articulate Synapse's products.
- Maintain a consistent pulse on competitor products or services.
- Provide relevant industry and market feedback to Sales, Customer Success and Product teams.
- Show a general concern for the well-being of others and the ability to empathize with your coworkers and clients.
- Ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- Show the ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- Ability to quickly ramp up on Technical Sales and Synapse product knowledge.
- 1+ years work experience as a sales representative, qualifying specialist or related in a B2B/B2B2C environment is preferred.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, engage and understand clients from diverse backgrounds
- A passion for democratizing financial services
- Growth Potential
- Market competitive OTE
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with 1:1 company matching up to 4%
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.