Customer Success Manager
CA, TX, AZ, FL, NY, IL, OR, WA, WY /
Customer Success /
Synapse is a Banking as a Service (BaaS) provider with a clear mission, to ensure that everyone around the world has access to best-in-class financial products, regardless of their net worth. Synapse’s unified platform provides industry compliant payment, card issuance, deposit, lending, credit, investment and crypto products through simple APIs. We are the only BaaS provider that enables builders to launch feature complete deposit, credit and crypto products in weeks.
Our culture and values are simple and straightforward. We share a general concern for the well-being of others and strive to build a safe and inclusive environment for everyone. Our work style is collaborative and action-oriented. We are a team of conscientious, hard workers who also share a common sense of purpose. As we accelerate our growth, your career and opportunities will grow as well making it an exciting time to join Synapse.
Synapse’s Customer Success Managers are the main points of contact for all of our customers post implementation. In partnership with a great team of customer engineers, account executives, and other support functions you will lead the renewal and expansion of our existing customer base.
What You Will Do
- Own the customer for your assigned portfolio of accounts post-implementation
- Take the ultimate responsibility for the success and renewal of your assigned accountsLead the expansion of your accounts
- Identify and cultivate upsell and cross sell opportunities, working in partnership with our sales team, drive customers to adopting a greater mix of products
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the customer and consult with them on the best practices and benefits of our products to maximize their value and account health
- Engage with your customers on a regular cadence for in depth QBRs sessions
- Partner with Customer Engineers assigned to your accounts for technical consulting, guidance and support matters
- Develop a level of trust and integrity with your clients that evolves new customers into referenceable advocates for Synapse.
- Advocate for your customers internally by partnering with engineering, product, support and sales teams to drive the Synapse roadmap on their behalf
What You Will Bring
- 4+ years of customer facing experience in a combination of customer growth, customer success, engagement and account management roles
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required
- You thrive on being the owner of your accounts and will have confidence in being measured and compensated on key metrics such as churn, upsell, and NPS.
- A great relationship builder who carries a strong sense of empathy and urgency around all customer matters
- Ability to turn data into story of value and take the next steps in creating and presenting these stories to executive level stakeholders
- Technical aptitude and desire to become an expert in Synapse’s product and financial services industry as a whole
- Prior experience in FinTech, FinServ, or Payment and ACH networks is a huge plus
- The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a strong communicator, organized and analytical with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Compensation is expected to be between $101,000 - $141,000. Exact Compensation may vary based on skills and location.
What We Offer
- 💰Competitive Compensation
- 🍎Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 💚401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- 🏝PTO & Holidays
- ✨Life Insurance & LTD
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.