San Francisco, CA
We are looking for platform architects with a love for finance and a desire to ensure that our customers succeed.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. Platform Architects ensure that our customers have access to all of our knowledge and experience (from a compliance and user experience standpoint) to help customers succeed.
Synapse is a complex API infrastructure with lots of room to customize different experiences for various financial products. Platform Architects navigate that complexity to ensure that we are giving the best experience and tools to our customers.
On top of being advisors and advocates for our customers, Platform Architects are also responsible for ensuring that our clients get day-to-day support that is needed if any issues or concerns arise.
In order to be successful at Synapse, you should have:
- A drive to help democratize best in class financial products
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
- Strong communication + ability to interact with other humans
- Knack for analyzing data so that you can better figure out from a big picture standpoint what is working and what's not working for our customers
- Technical knowledge is a plus (we work with a lot of developers)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by Synapse’s own chefs
- $70K - $90K
- 0.0% - 0.007%
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.