Director of Product
Remote (Pacific or Central Time Zones) /
Business Operations /
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate the democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. Synapse is a banking platform that enables companies to provide financial products to their customers.
We're looking for a Director of Product to help provide Synapse with the infrastructure needed to meet our growth goals. You will be working closely with our Engineering Directors, VP of Customer Success, CFO and senior leaders to improve the efficiency of our platform.
As a leader, you will need input from a variety of employees and thus be an effective collaborator. Your ability to lead, troubleshoot, and create foundational systems in a high paced environment is integral to this role. We're a quickly growing team so an open mind and flexibility is critical as we scale!
- Document how Synapse's customers are utilizing the platform
- Oversight of Technical Questions, Compliance and the Internal Statuspage Channel to understand and articulate issues customers are facing
- Serve as an advisor to both Customer Success and Engineering Teams
- Build recommendations for product/engineering teams on how to improve the Synapse platform to better serve Customers' needs
- Own the API documentation to ensure depth and accuracy of content
- Evangelize existing and new customers to the Synapse platform through a combination of proactive communication and incident led communication (either through email or statuspage)
- Additional responsibilities as needed (this is a developing and scaling role!)
- 7+ years of related experience, preferably in a SaaS/B2B hight growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong knowledge of the FinTech industry and financial services products
- Metrics and data driven with a keen eye for transforming data into actionable results
- Ability to translate complex technical systems into easily digestible information
- Proficiency in JIRA is a plus.
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment and able to create structure and foundational processes
- Strong priority management and communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Growth Potential
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.