Shipping Associate, CRISPRevolution
Redwood City, CA
Production - CRISPRevolution
Synthego is looking for a shipping associate to execute our daily order fulfillment activities, ensuring quality and customer satisfaction are top priorities. We’re looking for a detail-oriented and highly motivated person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The shift for this role is Tuesday through Saturday.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate with manufacturing and commercial operations to ensure daily orders are picked, packed, and shipped on-time
- Inspect finished product for defects and verify accuracy of order contents and documentation prior to packaging and shipment
- Generate domestic and international shipping documents through our automated system or manually, as required
- Ensure all applicable shipping compliance regulations are upheld
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels of packaging materials such as boxes, labels, ice bricks, and dry ice
- Maintain a safe workplace in compliance with all company policies
- Minimum of 1 year domestic and international shipping experience
- Proficient in MS Office or GSuite
- Able to balance multiple priorities, while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Works well under time constraints
- Team player, able to interact with various functions within the business
- Strong attention to detail
Nice To Haves
- Familiarity with FedEx Portal
- Familiarity with shipping hazardous materials
Synthego’s vision is to turn biology into an information science, with the ultimate goal of dramatically extending the healthy human lifespan.
Synthego builds advanced bioinformatics and automated hardware platforms to create next-generation molecular biology tools, starting with full-stack genome engineering.
These world-class tools accelerate basic scientific discovery, critical disease cures and novel synthetic biology applications to improve and prolong life.