AI/ML Engineer (Remote)
Delafield, Wisconsin /
AI for Impact /
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding an AI/ML Engineer to our AI for Impact team. Since Synthetaic’s inception in 2019, our mission has always included undertaking projects that positively impact the word. It is with this mission that the AI for Impact program was born.
Note: This role is open to fully-remote or local talent.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Put simply, you will be the technical powerhouse behind all of the AI for Impact projects
- Working with other experts in the field of machine learning
- Assessing a project’s technical feasibility
- Working on a diverse range of impact-driven projects, particularly in the fields of conservation, humanitarian aid, science, and climate change
A good AI/ML Engineer at Synthetaic must have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- Expertise in machine learning, especially for computer vision applications
- Experience working with multi-spectral imaging data (e.g., electro-optical, infrared), and multi-channel time series (e.g., acoustic signals)
- Knowledge of edge-based AI
- Expertise in deep learning frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Strong interest in the AI for Impact mission
- Ability to self-direct when presented with a problem
- Able to work semi-autonomously
- Working knowledge of Cloud Technology
If you want to go above and beyond, bring these skills and characteristics to the table:
- Education level completed: Masters degree or PhD
- Outstanding Scientific writing skills
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
AI is a complex field with a lot of processes and technologies to learn, and here at Synthetaic, the sky’s the limit! If you’re an AI/ML Engineer looking for greener pastures, we should talk.
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.