Delafield, Wisconsin, United States /
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding a Software Tester to our Technology team. In this role, you’ll test our software products, diagnose issues, and collaborate with others to find solutions. Ideally, you’re an experienced and analytical thinker with a strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Understanding software requirements and user stories
- Test estimations and strategy implementation
- Deriving test scenarios and outlines
- Creating, executing, documenting, and modifying test cases
- Collecting test metrics and data
- Deriving test automation scenarios
- Tracking and reporting defects
- Creating test batches
A good Software Tester at Synthetaic must have the following skills, knowledge, education, and experience:
- 0-2+ years of experience in software testing
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Agile development life cycles
If you want to go above and beyond, bring these to the table:
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Curiosity and creativity
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- (Some) coding capability
- Ability to work full-time onsite at our office in Delafield, WI
Software Engineering is a complex field with a lot of tools and technologies to learn, and here at Synthetaic, the sky’s the limit! If you’re a Software Tester looking for greener pastures, we should talk.
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.