We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding a Sales Engineer to our Sales team.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs
- Soliciting and logging customer feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas
- Preparing sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Contributing to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives
A good Sales Engineer at Synthetaic must have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
- The ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers
- 10+ years of experience in pre sales/sales engineering
- Experience in sales engineering in a tech startup environment
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
AI is a complex field with a lot of processes and technologies to learn, and here at Synthetaic, the sky’s the limit! If you’re a Sales Engineer looking for greener pastures, we should talk.
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.