Microsoft Alliance Manager
United States (Remote) /
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding a Microsoft Alliance Manager to our sales team. In this role, you are responsible for managing and growing our partnership with Microsoft and driving revenue targets. Ideally, you’re a customer-centric professional with a balance of technical knowledge and business acumen. We’re targeting someone with previous experience in a Partner Alliance/Partner Manager role with Microsoft. They’ll be the global admin for all Microsoft tools/programs, so they’ll need to have visibility into the sales pipeline and be connected with Marketing.
Here is what you’ll be working on:
- Engage the Microsoft U.S leadership team, sales organization, channels, and customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for all parties.
- Developing strategic plans with Microsoft and Synthetaic sales organizations.
- Prepare and deliver regular partner alliance reviews to the Synthetaic management team.
- Maintain pipeline forecast in CRM including sales forecasts, competitive analysis, market trends, and territory opportunity.
- Coordinate go-to-market activities with marketing and help drive growth and visibility within Microsoft field teams.
- Work with Marketing to assess Microsoft events (Inspire, Ignite, Ready, etc.) to determine participation and strategy plans year over year.
- Support accelerating sales opportunities in new and existing accounts.
A good Microsoft Alliance Manager must have the following skills, knowledge, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, Engineering, Technology, or Management Information Systems
- 6+ years of experience in business development in the software/technology services industry
- Ability to collaborate creatively to develop unique join value propositions and program strategy between Microsoft, Synthetaic and out customers.
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Willingness to travel as needed, up to 20%+ of the time
- Strong business acumen with a demonstrated track record of driving results
- Experience working in the Microsoft Technology ecosystem, directly or via a consulting or sales environment
- Proven persuasion, communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated success in AI/Computer Vision
If you want to go above and beyond, bring these skills and characteristics to the table:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Management Information Systems
- Experience successfully running a Microsoft partnership within a technology startup environment
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.