Senior AI/ML Developer (Remote)
Delafield, Wisconsin /
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding a Senior AI/ML Developer to our Technology team. In this role, you’ll work as a top contributor performing both design and implementation of AI programs for Synthetaic.
Note: This role is open to fully-remote or local talent.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Providing leadership in object oriented design and development
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code for AI projects
- Understanding and analyzing existing code written to carry out AI-related tasks
- Collaborating closely with AI/ML Engineers and Data Scientists to scope out and design AI software packages
A good Senior AI/ML Developer at Synthetaic must have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering
- 5+ years of experience working with Python
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud Technology
- 3+ years of experience object oriented design and development
- Experience with large scale application development in Python and strong object oriented design methodology
- Familiarity with AI/ML concepts, software packages and libraries
- Familiarity with deep learning and Pytorch or TensorFlow
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
If you want to go above and beyond, bring these skills and characteristics to the table:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of Pytorch or TensorFlow
- Familiarity with computer science/software engineering concepts, including common data structures and algorithms
AI is a complex field with a lot of processes and technologies to learn, and here at Synthetaic, the sky’s the limit! If you’re a Senior AI/ML Developer looking for greener pastures, we should talk.
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.