Senior Product Owner
United States (Remote) /
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
This role will be open to onsite or fully remote talent.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding a Sr. Product Owner to our Product Management team.
Here's what you'll be working on:
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, various Synthetaic stakeholders, and customers to develop and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Partners with Synthetic stakeholders and customers to inform the product vision, strategy, roadmap, features and prioritization
- Represents the customer in the product development process, focusing on the customer’s experience, needs, and desired outcomes
- Turns insights from VOC, data, and other forms of feedback into actionable outcomes for the customer and business
- Formulate, organize, monitor and lead release planning
- Coordinate cross-project activities and interdependencies to align with overall business goals
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved, while also driving escalation communication and alignment with leadership
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Works in an Agile methodology, continuously reviewing business needs, refining priorities, and outlining acceptance criteria and allowable tradeoffs
- Develops and maintains detailed product roadmap execution plans in collaboration with the Synthetaic stakeholders
- Translates the product strategy and roadmap into well-defined product requirements including writing features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria, which drive the development
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog, providing trade-off direction to balance customer and business needs
- Provides support to sales and customers as needed to demonstrate the product, including providing product training
- Creates user and sales facing product documentation describing features, functionality details, and overall value
- Defines and executes the go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking of product success metrics, including overall customer satisfaction as well as post-launch adoption and utilization.
A good Sr. Product Owner will have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 5+ years of Product or Product Owner experience in a product development team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development, or Data Science
- Customer first thinking and UX design principles
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects effectively.
- Proven experience with organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Strong project management experience with large and complex projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire customers and stakeholders to drive understanding, collaboration, and alignment
- Adept at negotiation and mediation
- Proficient in SWDL, and Agile methodology and roles
- Proficient in product development tracking tools such as, Jira, Azure DevOps, TFS, etc.
- Ability to interact and keep groups of varying sizes engaged, in person and via teleconference, for purposes of user groups, training sessions, and other customer-facing events.
AI is a complex field with a lot of processes and technologies to learn, and here at Synthetaic, the sky’s the limit! If you’re a Sr. Product Owner looking for greener pastures, we should talk.
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.