Delafield, Wisconsin, United States /
Human Resources /
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding a Senior Recruiter to our Human Resources team. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines of our mission to attract, develop and retain top talent. If developing innovative recruiting solutions and managing the end-to-end hiring process is your jam, this is the role for you!
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Owning and executing the full-cycle recruiting process
- Collaborating with hiring managers to determine current and future hiring needs and developing comprehensive recruiting strategies to meet those needs
- Building and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline at all levels
- Conducting ongoing market research to determine innovative and effective sourcing strategies
A good Senior Recruiter at Synthetaic must have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, whether in a corporate, RPO or agency environment
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
If you want to go above and beyond, bring these skills and characteristics to the table:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Recruiting experience within a startup environment
- Recruiting experience within an agency/RPO environment
- Experience with the following applicant tracking system: Lever
- Deep sourcing, interviewing, assessment and selection experience
- Superior customer service, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work full-time onsite at our Delafield, WI office
Talent Acquisition is an ever-evolving and complex field with a lot of processes and technologies to learn, and here at Synthetaic, the sky’s the limit! If you’re a Senior Recruiter looking for greener pastures, we should talk.
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.