Full Stack Developer
Delafield, Wisconsin, United States /
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding a Full Stack Developer to our RAIC Cloud Application team. In this role, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development lifecycle, from conception to deployment. Ideally, you’ll be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Working with product management team to ideate new features
- Building cutting edge user interfaces – bridging human interaction with AI
- Developing microservices in a distributed cloud environment
- Collaborating with the AI team to optimize results and performance
- Identifying tech debt and contributing to code refactoring
- Troubleshooting high priority customer facing bugs
- Interacting with QA team to ensure software quality on regular product releases
Are you up for the challenge? Read on to see if this will be the right fit for you!
A good Full Stack Developer at Synthetaic must have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Management Information Systems
- 2+ years of software development experience
- C# / ASP.NET Core
- SQL Server
- Unit Testing & SOLID principles
- Async coding patterns
- Microservice implementation and design
- Some exposure to cloud development (Azure/AWS/GC)
If you want to go above and beyond, bring these skills and characteristics to the table:
- Entity Framework (or similar DB ORM tooling)
- Linux & Python
- Azure Kubernetes / Docker
- Cosmos DB
- Auth0 (or similar SSO providers)
- Distributed Application Runtime (DAPR)
- Azure CI/CD
- Azure ML
AI is a complex field with a lot of processes and technologies to learn, and here at Synthetaic, the sky’s the limit! If you’re a Full Stack Developer looking for greener pastures, we should talk.
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.