Full Stack Developer (Remote)
Delafield, Wisconsin /
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding a Full Stack Developer to our Technology team. In this role, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development lifecycle, from conception to deployment. Ideally, you’ll be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
Note: This role is open to fully-remote or local talent.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Working with the development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Developing and managing well-functioning databases and applications
- Writing effective APIs
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading software
- Creating security and data protection settings
- Writing technical documentation
- Working with data scientists and analysts to improve software
A good Full Stack Developer at Synthetaic must have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Management Information Systems
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience with C# / ASP.NET Core
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Unit Testing & SOLID principles
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
If you want to go above and beyond, bring these skills and characteristics to the table:
- Entity Framework (or similar DB ORM tooling)
- IoC Containers & Concepts
- Linux & Python
- Azure Kubernetes
- Cosmos DB
- Auth0 (or similar SSO providers)
- Distributed Application Runtime (DAPR)
- Docker, Azure CI/CD
AI is a complex field with a lot of processes and technologies to learn, and here at Synthetaic, the sky’s the limit! If you’re a Full Stack Developer looking for greener pastures, we should talk.
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.