RF Test Validation Technician
San Diego, CA /
Syntronic USA – Hardware /
Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
An Electronic Technician is responsible to assemble, test, and troubleshoot components in the electronic assembly area of manufacturing. Read mechanical and electronic drawings and schematics. Operate various test equipment such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, multimeter, and oscilloscope. Perform functions associated with test, repair and troubleshooting operations. Perform rework and quality testing of customer units to component level. Troubleshoot digital circuitry.
Solid experience in soldering, PCB reworking PCB such as adding pigtail to signal path, removing/adding components.
· Lab support and organizing skill.
· Soldering skill.
· Device Assembly.
· RF Test validation tech support.
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture - outstanding people and a flexible work environment.
• Career Growth Opportunities - being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Global Design House - since Syntronic is a global Design House, you will probably work with in a team with engineers from other Syntronic sites (Canada, Sweden, China, Malaysia, Japan).
About Syntronic USA
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic has today over 1700 employees in 8 countries.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.